Battle of the Books 2018
Kent School Libraries hosts a Battle of the Books each year. Students in Grades 4-6 participate by forming teams, reading and discussing the books, then competing against other teams to see which team best recalls information from the book.
Below is a list of the books students need to read for Battle of the Books. Bookmarks with this list are available in the school library. Contact our school librarian with any questions.
- The Terrible Two - Barnett
- Book Scavenger - Bertman
- The War that Saved my Life - Brubaker Bradley
- Awkward - Chmakova
- Stella by Starlight - Draper
- The Honest Truth - Gemeinhart
- Took - Hahn
- Fish in a Tree - Hunt
- Masterminds - Korman
- Shadows of Sherwood - Magoon
- The Blackthorn Key - Sands
- The Way Home Looks Now - Shang